Facebook just added new capabilities to its photo handling. The photos can be higher resolution, and you can fill your screen by just clicking the “Enter Fullscreen” arrow in the upper-right corner. The escape key reverts back to the standard size.
- How AI Became My Go-To Intern for Brainstorming and Summarizing
- The Secret to Great Consulting: Uncovering the Questions Your Client Isn’t Asking
- The Growing Challenge of Wasted Solar Energy and the Decline of Net Metering in the U.S.
- AI Use Case: ChatGPT created Excel formula for month/day formatting
- On the SOLAR NEWS BEAT: Total Solar Eclipse