Apple announced the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus today to great fanfare. If you’re thinking of ordering one, the big question is: Which size do you want?
- Does the larger size make it too awkward to hold?
- Will it fit in my pants or shirt pocket?
- Will it fit in my car’s coffee cup holder?
- Does it look dorky?
I’ve created a simple scale diagram to help you decide. All you have to do is:
- Download the Phone 6 templates
- Print out the PDF
- Glue it to a piece of cardboard
- Cut around the outline
Now you’ll have two scale models to compare. Good luck with your decision!
Updated 4/19/14: iPhone 6 Delivered
My cardboard template turned out to be quite accurate compared to the real iPhone 6.